Sunday, February 28, 2010

up and down away

my head was about 50-50 thinking of going home and going to that stupid kesatria. i hate that damn activity. we've wasteed our holidays for not going home just because there this activity that only takes us about 2 hours to do it. thats why we couldn't go home. the activity that we have to do is that we have to climb to the fourth floor and go down using a rope. it was terrifying i tell u. it looks easy, but the thing is that it is damn hard and nerve recking. it took me about 5 minutes to let go of the railing to go down. the man incharge ask me to trust him. i've tried but i couldn't. hehe.. pitty that guy.cause i dint trust him. in the end i let my hands go and climb down. i've slipped a few times but i was ok. the people who was looking from below was screaming and and shouting and supporting me from doen there. then thank God with a blink of an eye, my feet was back on the ground ^_* . then it was my friends turn. while she was up there doing her thing, my fucking friend from below keep embarrassing her by saying that her butt is damn big over an over again hoping that i was agreeing with her but i did not. i gave her an imaginary slap on her face by saying that her butt is no different than hers and its not fucking good or cool embarrassing my friend or anyone infront of hundreds of people and how would she feel if i did the same thing to her. then she kept silent for awhile. i was little bit afraid also because she's the kind of person who always likes to fight back. sometimes me and my friends are tired of everyday acting that we liked her when we really dont like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...