Saturday, September 11, 2010

H a p p y E i d M u b a r a k

i would like to wish all of the facebook and myspace users , all the muslim people that i know SELAMAT HARI RAYA to u all. if i had ever make any mistakes to you all please forgive me and insyaAllah i will also forgive you all.0-0 haha.i really love you all especially my boyfriend, my friends (habsah, aishah ahmad, ain, eny, bella, aisah parman, arina, yati, syafiqah johari, shida, iylia) and other friends in College and outside college. i would like to put my ten fingers and put them all togather just to say i'm sorry. to my cousin's i really love u and missed u a lot. u guys are everything to me. To arwah nenek and datuk, if u can hear me, this tears keep on falling down my chicks just wishing i could see your face once again and hug u. i really miss you. i did never get to chance to see you one last time. so i every night i would pray and hoping that Allah would hear my prayers.Forgive all my sins. SELAMAT HARI RAYA nenek and atok. i Miss u. So, all the people out there, ENJOY your RAYA. Happy Eid Mubarak.


p/s: leave me some duit Raya LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...