Monday, April 11, 2011

imy

it has been almost 6 months since we last talk to each other having conversations about anything. i couldn't erase the good memories about me and you until now. if i were in a room alone, i would take my time sitting and thinking of the precious memories i had with you. i really missed that moments. i should have stopped thinking bout you but i can't. i can't because your memory and mine is still leaving inside of me. i should have stopped loving you but i'm still loving you. i've tried a lot of things and ways to erase you from my mind but you keep coming back in my head. sometimes i feel, is it worth it. is it worth thinking of you. rite now i'm missing you alot. sometimes i feel like i want you back but i know it would never happen. we both have lived our separate ways. its just the feeling of wanting you couldn't get out of my mind. i don't really know what happened to me making me trying to avoid you, making me not talking to you. i wish everything could go back in reverse. make it reverse so that i could make the wrong things go rite. all my time when i was with you,i kept on hoping that we could last forever but it din't. i wish you were infront of me so that i could explain everything and hoping we could talk our hearts out. talking about things we should have talked about without any secrets anymore. i really wish rite now you we're beside me as you always did. annoy me as you always did. i miss that alot. I MISS YOU A LOT. comeback. i hope you are the same i person i knew the first time i saw you cause i never change. im still who i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...