Monday, May 2, 2011

AT THE WEDDING


what else could we do at 11am in the morning when there
are barely no one at the wedding place but your
yourself.
PICTURES (!) hahah
this is the most awesome pictures + crazy
of us that i LOVE most :))


( me + EDIN )

this is our or my newest family members
and the closes :))
we love him so much like our own family :)
he's COOL + AWESOME + SHY = CUTE (!)
Love you always :)


(MOM and MUSTAMI and us)



(me and my sister Safynaz)

Credit to Hariz for taking this photo :)



( Syed Syahir and Suhil )

LOL dont they just look the same (?) haha
i think they do.
i guess thats what you get for being cousins :)
they both are just adorable CUTE hehe

(The groom is my cousin :) )

Two days before the wedding ceremony was the IJAB KABUL.
And yesterday 1 May 2011 was THE DAY.
it was their WEDDING CEREMONY (!)
they both we're looking great and damn happy.
even tho they look happy on the outside,we would never
know how they felt in the inside.
nervous feeling maybe heheheh :)
I wish them both all the best forever till death tore them apart :)
make cute babies LOL :))





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...