Sunday, July 3, 2011

couldthisbe?

could this be? could be this be the moment that i've been waiting for almost a year? i'm nervous yet excited. is he going to pour his feelings towards me ? is he letting me keeping his heart ? is it is it? but what if all the things that i'm thinking is wrong. what if the point of him meeting me is nothing actually? but he said that "things that he is about to do today wold be the first time for him and it had never happened before". HOMAIGOD (!) what could it be? im anxious to know but yet scared. I hope the moment i see him today changes everything. does he has the same feelings like i had towards him. AM I HOPING TOO MUCH ? lol. what if its true? lol. i'm going crazy rite now. damn. PLEASE HELP ME lol. im going insanely insane :))

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...