Wednesday, December 8, 2010

THOSE DAYS

i use to remember those days when u would send long text messages or emails saying "i Love you" or "i miss you" so many times.you would be the one who would send early morning text messages before i do.ur like my early morning drug waking me up with a smile everyday when i see ur messages.now,now everything has changes.i think you change.i felt like u dint even want to text me.now, i have to wait all day infront of my phone waiting for you to reply even tho its late.i would even say its ok when i know its not.im tired of waiting.it has been 3 weeks since the last time i saw your face.maybe i miss you too much that makes me so angry with you.coz i cant see u.and guess what,there's not once u said,"dah lame xjumpe u,i really want to see you.i miss you".i guess u dont care.if you had asked,even tho i cant, i would try my best to see you u know (!)but,i wonder,would you even do the same (?) i guess not.i never even ask for anything,i dint ask for ur money,or things,all i want is you.sometimes you make me feel like im not important at all.you always said u did not give enough but u actually u gave more than enough.there's just certain things u dont see yet.you know i still LOVE you even tho we're in a fight or watsoever.i still need you.even when i say i turn off my phone,but i would still turn it on after awhile and turn it on again just to see if you still text me.i lied bout i dont care.i do care.even i dont say i miss you,i actually miss you.i just dint say it.sometimes i tried not to text you coz i was afraid you might get bored and tired of having me sending text messages to you.most people said that boys are often tired of texting.hurm..days just turn to hours.and its just a moment before they go.guess wat sayang? on the 10th DICEMBER 2010 stating that it would be our 3 months relationship already.u know that? :) u are mu longest boyfriend i have ever been with.and I LOVE YOU.know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...