Monday, December 6, 2010

Your My Happiness

this are my new groups of friends.they are the one who almost makes me happy all the time.they are protective , caring , loving and sporting people. they love to make me laugh too (!) dats y i love them. they are like my own brothers and sisters.togather we are one.we look for each others back.in this picture above, you can see, EDIN the shy and adorable one but yet funny. SERINA the tough one,very fun to be with and to talk too. NADIA , the new kid that is sweet looking and nice plus friendly. and last but not least is my brother SYAHIR , the cute one LOL.bhahha.i could almost laugh everytime i say that he's cute.bhaha.my LOVE for them is so big.if anybody try to hurt them, then I'LL KILL YOU (!) haha nothing compares to the joy that they bring.Im not saying that the others outside there makes me smile.they do.but not as often as they do. :) and last but not least i would never forget,the one who has always been there for me,listening to my mumbles and problems and stupid stuff i say and on the other hand is the person who likes to bully me mostly all the time which is 'EUAN WONK'. your the best funny cool crazy sporting caring friend i ever had (!) and i'll always cherish that :)you know that i'll be there for you even tho i sometimes gets confuse to wat ur saying.but i can listen at the same time. And i also would not forge the most important person that is already part in my life which is you 'KHAIRUL a.k.a KAYROL' i love you more than you could ever imagine if you realise that.

you guys are the story of my life that will never ends nor disappear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...