Saturday, October 22, 2011

I HAD GREAT TIME WITH YOU (sky)

MONDAY

Who would have thought that i would be going out on a date with you. I was so nervous, anxious and excited. i even dont know what to wear, or what to talk about or how would i react. The moment i saw you there, my heart was freaking pounding. It wouldnt slow down or stop, but i acted cool without any expressions LOL. We did have great laughs and talks. We watched a movie calles "The Thing" it was bloody boring movie. But knowing you we're there beside me was awesome. After the muvies, we walked for awhile,but we were still kinda shy,because we're trying our best not to TEASE each other because you love TEASING me. LOL. After that walk, that was the last time i saw you and spoke to you. I actually like you, but i just can't. There's just something pulling me back. Something that ask me not to. I'm freaking afraid. And know, i've been ignoring you, avoiding you. As time goes by, my heart is killing me to see you. But i could only say it to myself. What i did was wrong. But i had to. I swear to GOD that i miss you really bad. But i couldnt possibly do anything. Forgive me. You meant the world to me.

Ps:/ Im sorry (SKY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...