Friday, October 14, 2011

SO WHAT THE HELL IF WE ARE FAT ! LOL



I want to post a shout out to all the big girls out there that no matter how big you are, you can still can play dress up and you are still beautiful even tho you are big. dont bother what people say about you. Just be confident about urself. Learn how to love yourself then loving others. Think about yourself before thinking bout others. Just be you. What im trying to say is that, dont let people make you feel UGLY bout yourself. I just wanna say that u can be beautiful, dont ever let words stop you from doing what you want also. Look at, im big, and not skinny, i can be confident and I dont give a damn what they say bout me. As long as im happy and comfortable than im fine. I cant wear what i want and I can do what i wann do because its my MONEY and its my FREAKIN LIFE ! not theirs :) haha.
"BIG GIRLS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"





ENJOY THIS LADIES :))

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...