Thursday, August 20, 2009


today my life still goes on like the usualls.i have to get up early for class.have to wear makeup and have to where those freaki'n high heels.imagine that i have to walk up the stairs to the 4th floor everyday wearing those high heels.my legs really hurts.today my mind kept on thinking about something.i cant get it off my head.i kept thinking about when am i gonna fell in love?when i'm gonna meet the right person for me?i sometimes got jealous to see those people with their soulmates and all.i've also seen people get heart broken coz of this love things.it made me feel that i should not be inlove but at the same time i want to be in love.i feel like i wanna be with the person who wanna be with me,who cares bout me,who i can hold hands with.i'm so freaking jealous.hishhhh.the second tought is that i dont wanna be in love is because u'll never know when the really loves u or just playing with you.but the other thing we girls should also should not judge guys.there's a reason for all of this,but i'm not sure what to say and why we should not judge guys.maybe because in the end the truth hurts or the opposite.sometimes i feel hate when seeing someone to be in love.help me doe.if u people have any ideas what i should do,do leave me a comment.i really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...