Monday, November 21, 2011

Here's Nothing

{A window that could lead me to every open door}
Well, here it goes.
I can't really remember when was the last time i updated my own blog.
I don't really have much to say, since i'm here alone in my room with nothing else to do around my college area, I might as well write a little bit of something rather than doing nothing.
It has been 3 days since i've been here in Bandar Penawar a.k.a "The Healing City" LOL.

I had 2 days of horrible sleeps.
It's my 3rd year being here already.
This would be the last semester of mine.
I bet once i leave this place i would cry because it brings back so much memories.
The good and the bad memories that haunts me and happened to me since the first time i was even here .

Soon i'll be leaving the year 2011.
I want to start a new fresh year of 2012 and not repeating the wrong things i've done in 2011.
Now i've got my new boyfriend with me a.k.a Shaq (together since 8 NOV 2011, 12.45am).
I love him with all my heart, and insyaallah nothing could replace him right now .
Now, this is going to be my last and final semester and I have to do it right !

No more games for me.
I need to focus on what my life is going to be in the future.
I hope it will go perfectly for this semester. Amin :)

(wait for me 2012. Please be nice to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...