Saturday, November 26, 2011

On rainy days - Day 3

This picture was taken rite infront of my house in Desaru after heavy rain came.
It was raining.
It barely stop.
I call the bus driver as i usually do,but he said that there's no bus services for today (friday).
I was like "DAMN!".
Walked through the rain as my class starts at 8:30am and my watch is showing 8:15am.
As i arrived at the college, i was soaking wet but not that wet.
I waited about half and hour inside my class when a lecturer came in and told us that there would be no class as our lecturer is called in sick.
PERFECT! i tell you.
I should have stayed at home LOL
This picture was taken rite before i went walking in the rain *LOL

2 comments:

  1. CANTIK 'pelangi Desaru' tu!


    Basah baju masih boleh tunggu kering. Class canceled, cuma boleh cakap PERFECT! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha
    kannnnnn :)
    nak tggu kering pon tak sempat lorh,,
    bukan ade matahari kat BP nie,,
    jap2 hujan,,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...