Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Monster of All drink(s) Day 2

Well, after all the hard work on sunny days, i've decided to have a "BUNCH" of drinks.
LOL
I was so damn thirsty, that makes me order almost six drinks.
(boley tak gtu?)
hahah
Restaurant Pak Aziz dont have only good foods, but they also have plenty of good drinks.
I just can't resist it *LOL*
So i drank 6 glasses of different taste of cold beverages.

Naaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I was only playing with you guys.
i only ordered one particular drink that i always order when i go and eat anywhere which is TEH-O-AIC a.k.a PLAIN ICE TEA :)
The other 5 drinks are my friends. hehe
IT would be really crazy if i spend all of my money just to buy 6 glasses of drinks.
It is call "WASTING" man !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...