Friday, September 11, 2009

Eid 09.

Today as usual.i've got to get up for Kesatria.The one thing i hateed most is this subject so called Kesatria.Pakal je ade markah,if not,i dah ditch dah.Yela,wasting my time doing something that is not important.I rather do what i love most which is blogging,myspacing,tagging,facebook and friendster.Today also my heart started pounding.Because of what i dont really know.Maybe because i know that i'm going back to my hometown in 5 days time.pejam celik pejam celik daa nak habis puase.wohoo.It has been 4 week i didnt go home.So i miss my house very much.Rumah baru pulak tu.So i actually not expecting raye this year because this year alot of things changes.I just want to go home.This year i've lost many of my lost one's.The person that i've ever love is my grandmother.Losing her last month is hard for me.Thinking of her all the time makes me damn really sad.Everything i do reminds me of her.everytime i went into her room that she use to stay in,i can see her face smiling,i can see we're having breakfast togather,laugh and facing the hard days togather.I can feel her hands hugging me everyday before i go to school.Know i know she's in a better place now.I know god loves her more than me.Thats why God took her away from me.I miss her so much.If only i had another chance to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...