Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It hurts when i kept thinking of it

How am i suppose to leave this all behind.My tears are turning into time.I cant leave without you.I cant breath without you.Seeing you with another person may make me look like i font care.But u cant see my heart bleeding.I can see through you eyes when you saw me that i saw u.I cant tell when your face changes.i can se you kept looking at my while your girlfriend busy playing with your hair.It hurts me seeing u with her.But what can i do.What i can see is the world crumble on me.The world is still spinning.And i'm still living.So i would not make this thing make me refuse to move on.I will move on.Moving on with the fear of being in love.This is because i'm starting to feel that everytime when i like that someone,i can feel that they would end up with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...