Thursday, September 10, 2009

My greatest fear.


Today in Bel120 class lecture,my lecturer given us a task where we have to tell infront of the whole class about what is our greatest fear.I told them that my greatest fear would be the fear of being away from my family.I kept thinking of them everyday.I am very close to my family.I'm always beside them untill now i have to go to college.I was scared and devastated at first.I dint show any expression on my face because i dont want them to be sad seeing me leaving especially my parents.Not being with them the whole day is like making me look as tho as i dont love them.I always kept thinking wat happen if there's someting going wrong over there and i'm not there?!I'm so fucking worrid.My friends may not understand how i feel.My roomie kept saying that they are not close with their parents.When i asked why,the answer is "don't know".What kind of a person that can say that they are not close to their family.Why not be close?Now it has been 4 weeks since i seen my family.I miss them so much.I cant wait to hug my parents,my brothers and sisters.I cant wait for September 17 to come.huhuhuhu.Damn happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...