Monday, October 18, 2010

alliwanttodoistotradethislifetosomethingnew

from now on.starting today.im going to holding on to what i have already.i'll try to leave the moment and go with the flow.i just want to e happy rite now.explore new things.learn new things.i dont care anymore.i wanna have fun with my life.i want to be like before.i'm not saying im changing myself.i want to be better.i want to forget the past and leave it behind.people say i cant.but i'll show and prove that i can.no more sad feelings.no more stupid stuffs.LOL.hell yeah im gonna live my life.who cares.haha.im just gonna smile.no more crying.no more moody because of love.the day is still young.there is full of things ahead of me.

p/s: i still love you sayang.no matter what you do or say.your my dork.i wont leave you.i promise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...