Thursday, October 28, 2010

iwantyoutofeelthatwaytowardsme

yes.i want u to care about what i do.i want to care who i go out with.i want you to disturb me all the time even tho if i'm busy.i want you share with me everything.i want you to be mad if i do something wrong or something you dont like.i want you to take care of me.i want you to care about what ever i do.i dont want you not to care who i go out with or what im not suppose to do.i dont want you to be a statue who dont bother about what ever i do and keep on saying i dont care.i want you to show me whats right when im wrong.guide me.i want you tell me when you are angry with me.i dont want you to keep your feelings to yourself.im all yours.i want to know that you'll be there to protect me.i want you to be the person who wipes off my tears when it falls.i want you to be the person who could make me smile even tho im already smiling.i want you to be the person who could makes me feel better.i love it when you are worried bout me.it makes me feel better,it fills up my empty space when you are worried bout me.coz i know u love me.and i already know i love you.i want you to feel all of these jealous,anger,happy,worried and love towards me.im drunk on hope on you rite now.can you be this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...