Saturday, October 23, 2010

don'twantitending (K.E)

people always ask me what is my greatest fear?what am i afraid of?what is my fear?

1. im afraid of loosing one of my family member
2. im afraid of being away from my family actually
3. now,my new greatest fear is being away from the one i LOVE which is HIM

im afraid of being away from him actually.if only i could stick with you always and everyday but i cant.i hate this feeling of doubt bout my love for you.sometimes i feel im fading away from you.Am i fading away?Are you fading away?I dont know what to do.I could give you anything just to make you happy.i would do just anything just for you to stay with me.i have never lost hope on you.You know i would try my best to be there for you.i'll never leave you even there are hard times.i know that your past hurts you the most,but i want to be the person that can heal your past.i want to be the one that makes you happy.i dont want to be the one who makes thinks worst.seriously,rite now,your the only one on my mind and no one else.and i dont want that feeling of you to be only one ends.i accepted for you.just the way you are.i LOVE you for you.i Accepted you with all my heart.i want you to know that.Dont bother what people say bout you.FUCK them.Who cares.Thats their problem.their JEALOUS coz i got u.or maybe because they're too UGLY or too STUPID.LOL.I got you.You have to know that.I got your back.You just have to believe me on this.You have to trust me.I know your past hurts you,but i will always be here to make you feel better.Like you always say you dont know how to pujuk people.but to me,u actually know how,u just couldnt see it yet.im so in love with you,that i would rather keep my angry feelings to myself so that there would be no fights.coz i hate fight.your the only reason y i am here rite now.and today and hope forever.i'll be here for you.stay for me.dont leave me.i DONT WANT IT ENDING.I DO LOVE YOU.always.you'll always be my number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...