Monday, October 18, 2010

howboutwhatifeel

After listening all of this.i was fine.i know that your sad.but what bout my feelings?Do you care bout mine?Do you care about how i feel when you say all those things to me.I sometimes wish u dint tell me all those things.but ur the one who makes me wonder.u kept on saying that somethings bothering you.i asked because i'm worried.but God i wish i dint not know anything rite now.i wish i could turn back time.what hurts me the most is when you said that u dont love me anymore.im so confused rite now.i should be mad towards you.but i cant.i love you too much.maybe what a friend of mine told me is rite.maybe.Maybe because of the age difference makes us different.maybe your just starting to know the world.Everything is new to you.And like you said.you needed attention.You need love.you need someone to love you.some to show that she cares bout you.doesnt everything i give to you enough?i give you love.care.attention.i tried to make you feel better when your down.i tried to be close to you.i helped you.i accepted you with all my heart.isn't it enough?can't you see it?what more should i do?how can i show that i care all about you when i do care.i care bout you more than the things i care bout.can you see it?you think it doesn't hurts me when you need attentions from others rather than me.im your girlfriend for GOD sake!shouldn't it be the one you need most.im confuse.i know that we're human.we're easily fall for another person.lagi-lagi when we're young.its ok.i still can handle it.i still can take everything.but sometimes i wonder,am i important to you ever?what if.......

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...