Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day One

1.The person i like and why i like that person

i like H.i couldn't say out his name so i just use his initials.if you people wants to know who he is then you have to figure it out yourself.the reason why i like that person is because he makes me laugh all the time.everything i like he likes.we almost like the same thing.the song i love is the songs he also likes to listen to.he's mentally crazy LOL.he loves photography.that is one of the things we have in common.he loves taking pictures:) we talk about the same thing.we share stories to gather.he's a good listener.he tried to make me happy when im feeling down.he's the same age as my age,but i feel like he's a big brother to me.H makes me feel good of myself ;) H is a cool person.H is a caring person. and i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...