Tuesday, November 23, 2010

things you need to know about me

things you need to know (!)

  1. i am who i am
  2. i love to dressup
  3. u may see me like im ok.but i may be broken inside
  4. im a caring person if you get to know me better
  5. im easily bruised
  6. i like to keep my problems to myself
  7. i like shopping.
  8. i LOVE sweet things as i have SWEET TOOTH lol =)
  9. dont really like arguments or fights (!)
  10. i'll always be true to the person i LOVE
  11. im an internet freak.i could be infront of the computer FACEBOOKING, YM, BLOGGING all nite long without any sleep ;D
  12. sometimes easy to become JEALOUS of something
  13. i LOVE to make friends
  14. i have my own past that hurts me too.it SUCK's (!)
  15. i fight for my rites (!)
  16. i HATE....... CLUBBERS, DRINKERS , CHEATERS, LIERS, BIKERS, FUCKERS and JERKS (!)
  17. i love the fact of being in love with someone
  18. i believe in LOVE
  19. i believe love after Marriage
  20. i love CATS and other animals
  21. I LOVE TO DREAM (!)
  22. im a person who dont really like to disturb other people's PRIVACY
  23. i Love my FAMILY. FRIENDs. BOYFRIEND =)
  24. i like to laugh at peoples jokes.i love to laugh.
ps: if you dont like the way i am so *Bugger OFF (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...