Friday, November 5, 2010

Nightmares (!)

this bad dreams.this nightmare is starting to hunt me last night.
the dream i dreamed felt so real.i was so real that
i ran into tears.i couldn't wake up.i tried to wake up but i'm stuck.
i hate the dream.why i hate about the dream because there were u
in it.i dreamed that u left me.u said u cannot be with me.
and that i'm the reason that things happen to him.
and you said that to my face.my heart dropped and scattered into pieces.and i could feel it broken and scattered ever where.
it kills me inside.i can feel my own tears running down my face
as u said ur leaving me.even when i woke up,i'm still crying.
i'm damn scared you know(!) i don't want to risk anything to loose you.would you the same for me or am i doing this alone?
am the only one who's taking all the risk to save our relationship?
would you let me go?cause i dont want you to let me go.
i'm frightened to death rite now.
i dont want this nightmare to ever happen to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...