Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TUESDAY's =)

tuesday.it was the best day i ever had coz i get to be with you.i love being with you.i love everything you do.i always felt PROUD holding your hands even when people r staring. FUCK THEM.LOL but i wasn't that happy to some of the things i see.you brought a friend of yours, and your friend brought a girl which wasn't his actual girlfriend. i wasnt happy to see it.cheating?come on.i guess you just knew the girl,but..already holding hands after that?i disagree.and when i ask you who is she to him,and you go I DONT KNOW.and you we're laughing coz u think what he's doing is funny.but I DONT THINK SO.i wanted to say it but i cant.but after what i saw maybe had made me a little bit scared and wondering if...wondering if you would do the same thing behind my back without me knowing?and do you feel the same way how i felt for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...